The Helen O’Grady Drama Academy has been running after school and weekend classes in WA, since 1979. Our unique, dynamic program is also available for school incursions, through Drama +
We take the “drama” out of teaching drama for school educators.
• Drama + programs help to develop ongoing confidence, verbal communication skills, self-esteem, public speaking skills and resilience for all children.
• In our fun, dynamic lessons, students participate in improvisation, voice and speech training, creative movement, short script work, team building exercises and lots more.
• Drama + programs cater for the needs of your school. We come to you and depending on your needs, can offer:
• One-off workshops for one class, one year level, or each class in your school.
• 2 – 10 week programs, or a whole year’s worth of lessons!
• Assistance with public speaking, assemblies or performances.
Drama + programs cater for the needs of your school. We come to you and depending on your needs, can offer:
Tell us what you need, and we can tailor our Drama + program to suit you.
We cater for Kindy to Year 6 and there is no participation required from teachers – our fully qualified teachers will do all of the work, leaving teachers to observe and record each child’s progress for reporting.
We link into the Early Years Learning Framework & The Arts in the WA curriculum.